Thursday, June 14, 2012

T-Ara…

Annyeonghaseyo… Heheheh… Hari ni aku nak update pasal T-Ara… Hahahah… Mereka sekarang ni ada 7 orang ahli… Okay, dorang ni artis Core Content Media…

They are all pretty...

Bak sini aku cerita sejarah kumpulan dorang… T-Ara was originally five members’ group… They were Jiae, Jiwon, Eunjung, Hyomin and Jiyeon… However, Jiae and Jiwon left the group… And I’m not sure about the reason… But Jiwon is now a member of group Spica…

The original group members...
From left: Hyomin, Jiwon, Jiyeon, Eunjung(looks weird with longer hair...) and Jiae...

Then, they add three more members which are Boram, Qri and Soyeon… Soyeon supposed to be in SNSD before she join T-Ara… She left SNSD because she couldn’t stand the training… So, they became a six members’ group with the original members, Eunjung, Hyomin and Jiyeon…

From left: Boram, Jiyeon, Soyeon, Hyomin, Qri and Eunjung...

Then, they add one more member… She is Hwayoung… She has a twin sister which is in Co-Ed School... Her name is Hyoyoung… So, they became a seven members’ group…

From left at the back: Eunjung, Hyomin, Jiyeon and Hwayoung...
From left sitting on chair: Qri, Boram and Soyeon...

But the latest news was said that T-Ara will become a nine members’ group… They already have the new members… One of them is Dani and I’m not sure about the other one… But so far I’ll only introduce the seven current members of T-Ara… Heheheh…

Boram

Her real name is Jeon Bo Ram. She was born on 22nd March 1986. She is the shortest among the group members… Heheheh….

Qri

Her real name is Lee Ji Hyun. She was born on 12th December 1986. I think she is the most gentle in the group… Heheheh…

Soyeon

Her real name is Park In Jung. She is the main vocalist. Her birthday is 5th October 1987. I love her voice. I think she has the best voice in T-Ara. I like her aegyo too… Hihi…

Eunjung

Her real name is Ham Eun Jung. She was born on 12th December 1988… Hurmm… Same with Qri but in different years… I like her violent attitude… She was originally trained to become an actress… She acted in some dramas and movies such as Dream High…

Hyomin

Her real name is Park Sun Young. She was born on 30th May 1989… She’s close with Sunny SNSD when they’re in Invincible Youth… She also acted in some dramas and movies…

Hwayoung

Her real name is Ryu Hwa Young… She was born on 22nd April 1993. I don’t really know her but I like her pretty face… And I think she looks better with short hair…

Jiyeon


Hey, it's Jiyeon again...
Why???
Because she's Jiyeon... My favourite... Hahaha
(Sorry for being unfair...).

Her real name is Park Ji Yeon… She was born on 7th June 1993… I like her most in T-Ara… I think she’s the prettiest… Not just among the T-Ara members but also all K-pop idols… She is so pretty… Same with Eunjung, she was originally trained to be an actress… She also acted in some dramas and movies such as Dream High 2, God of Study, Death Bell and Jungle Fish…

Sekarang tengok gambar… Hahah…

They're so cute...


I told... Didn't I???
They're really cute... <3


Eunjung, Jiyeon and Hyomin...
The original members...


Cry Cry...


This is Dani...
She'll will be featured in T-Ara new music video on July...


Okay, Love ya, T-Ara... <3

I’ll update more later… Daa… Annyeong…




2 comments: