Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The End of Degree's Life...

Assalamualaikum... Hey!!! I'm wishing good luck to everyone who will take the examination... Heheheh... :) I know some has started their first paper... I;m a little bit late to wish you good luck... But still good luck for your next and next and next payper... Make our efforts worth... Hope it will be blessed...

And for me and my batch, this probably our last examination for degree... (But not our last paper...). So, do our best... I'm hoping badly this to be my last examination... Yes, I'm sad with the reality of leaving the degree's life... But still I don't want to fail and repeat for any paper... Yeah still good luck again and again... (Til I annoy you...).

P/S: It's 31st December already... Means this is the last day of 2013... I'll post something bout it later... (If I have tyme...). Byoi....









2 comments:

  1. cutenya budak lelaki tu :) hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know right... nama dia... takeshi katsukoto... nama glamor tonikatsunbe...heheheh.. :)

    ReplyDelete