Hallu... Congratulations, Germany!!! Yeay... My team won the last night match...
Here's some review from me... As for me, it was a good match... Because Germany won... Hahahah... It's a bit boring since it is too late for both teams to score... But that showed how competitive they were... It's not easy to get even one goal...
But it's pretty disappointing when I some some violence in the match... Argentina's players were playing dirty for me... I'm sorry if I am wrong... But what's up with that shirt-pulling, body pushing, body-hugging... I just think they may had lost some sportsmanship last night... And I see some violence from Germany too... But I believe those were accidents... Am I bias now?? May be a bit... Some Argentina's violence also caused by accidents... Heheheh... But the referees are also bias for me... I see that they were more on Argentina's side... Why??? I have no idea too... I feel sorry the most to Muller... However, there the most violence I guess... It's from Germany...
When Higuain's jaw (I guess) got kneed (I guess) by Neuer...
(I believe that was an accident too...). But it must be hurt much...
But Bastian Schweinsteiger even bleed... So, that would be just fair...
The most important thing is, in the end, Germany beat Argentina by 1-0... The score is from Mario Gotze... Thanks Gotze because you made Germany won... Heheheh... :) Okay bye...
Mario Gotze...


I dah agak since i sokong dorang dari awal.... hahahaha
ReplyDeletetipu...krohhh
ReplyDelete