Holla...
Annyeonghaseyo...
America's Next Top Model Cycle 21... It should be aired today... But I didn't watch it yet... Too lazy... Heheheh... But have my early prediction... I also have my favourite models also... Heheheh... The ranking might change sooner or later based on their attitude, personality and performance... Heheheh... :)
The official casts...
Too sexy, huh?? Sorry... (
Prediction:
1.Shei Phan
2.Lenox Tillman
3.Will Jardell
4.Keith Carlos
5.Matthew Smith
6.Raelia Lewis
7.Ben Schreen
8.Mirjana Puhar
9.Adam Smith
10.Ivy Timlin
11.Chantelle Young
12.Kari Calhoun
13.Romeo Tostado
14.Denzel Wells
And here are my favourites... I guess I like too many people this time... Heheheh... :)
Shei Phan
Will Jardell
Adam Smith
Matthew Smith
Ben Schreen
Lenox Tillman
Kari Calhoun
I just love them...
I like Adam because he tagged me on his comment... Hahahah... And Mirjana because she liked my photo... Auw... But she's not in my list... She will when I see her later... Because I know she's lovely... Shei has a crazy personality... Lenox and Chantelle seem like nice girls... Matthew and Ben could be the eye candies with Keith... Ivy is lovely too... Adam and Shei are half Asians... Since I'm rooting for Asians.. I strongly support them... Adam's heritage is Malaysia... Keith reminds me of Tyson Beckford... Will has a great personality too... Too hard to decide... Hope the best model will win... Heheheh :)

No comments:
Post a Comment