Friday, March 1, 2013

Happy 35th Birthday, Jensen Ackles...

Hey, as I said before... Time is going so fast... And Jensen Ackles is already 35 year old... But for me, he still looks young even though he's married...

Jensen Ackles was born on 1st March 1978... I still remember his birthday just because he used to be my favourite actor in the past... Nope... Actually, I still like him in present... I mean he's still my favourite Hollywood actor as before... (And even though I'm officially K-pop fan now but I still not forgotten him... I'm loyal, isn't it??? :) ). I really like his cool acting and funny personality... The character in Supernatural suits him well... I wasn't watch Supernatural for a long time... But I still like him... Heheheh...

Jensen Ackles...
People say he looks like me... I'm not saying it but people said... Heheheh...
(Okay, Imma liar...).

Haven't stalk him for a long time...
So, I used the old photo... :(

Look at how childish he is while riding this small motorbike...
This is why I like him... :->

Last photo...  Happy Birthday, Jensen... :)



Okay... Bye, bye...



1 comment:

  1. jensen ! Haha, long time no see :) ehe, happy birthday :)

    ReplyDelete