Tuesday, June 18, 2013

She’s Different from Others…

Assalamualaikum… Okay, I’ll just straight to the point… I always wrote that my friends are not the real friends… They are not trustworthy, backstabber, and so on… But I would like to tell you that there is this one girl which is not the same like others. I hope so actually… She’s the only one that I trust from now on in Sri Iskandar… She’s the only one who makes me feel good, makes me feel better, and makes me feel like I have friends… Actually, I was told her something and since that time, I think I can believe her…

Yes, I always make mistake for trusting wrong person… I told them something but then, it will end up with the betrayal… Just because of that, I don’t trust people easily since last semester… But now I have positive feeling that I can trust her… Please, friend… Don’t make me lose trust on you… Don’t disappoint me because I really believe in you and assume you as my good friend here… I hope I can trust her and I’m pretty confident to trust her… But what if she’s also the same??? No!!! I’m confident this time!!! But if she really do so, I will feel stupid for trusting her… I’m the most idiot person for not taking any lessons from the pasts… So, please don’t make me feel stupid… But I don’t worry much… I know I can believe her…

Because, believe it or not… She made me tears up when she give full support for me to not move to other campus… Yes, I told her that… And she’s really nice and her words are just magical… She makes me touched, makes me feel special… She makes me want to stay until the end of my degree even though I hate being here… And I think I should mention her name now… (Not hoping she’ll read this because she didn’t know about this blog…). Her name is Nadia… As simple as that… I mentioned already… And Nadia, I really appreciate you as my good, sweet, cute and nice friend… I only trust you… Let’s be friends forever…

This is Nadia... Caring and nice...
As sweet as her looks...
(Cowie curi gambar FB...).

She likes Taylor Swift and Mila Kudis Kunis... Heheheh...



Bye… Love you, Nadia… And your mata bolat… Heheheh…








1 comment: