Sunday, June 16, 2013

Stronger…

Assalamualaikum… Hello… Annyeonghaseyo… Heheheh… Guess what??? Okay, tetiba… I’m not going to ask you to guess… Just wanna tell you that I think I’m stronger… Why??? Because it has passed two weeks and I’m not really homesick… I miss them but just not homesick… Yay!!! I’m doing well here with those assignments, test and presentations… They not make me feel good… But I’m just okay with all those things…


Of course, I’m tired, I’m busy… I collapsed sometimes but I’m not stress… Really… I’m not stress at all… Just busy and tired… So, I guess I’m stronger… Thank you, Allah for give me this strength… Alhamdulillah…

My parents... They're both wonderful... <3 <3 <3


And see ya later… Bye bye…

P/S: Final exam is just around the corner… I guess I should start study but I can’t until the assignments, presentations and tests are done… :(

2 comments: