Monday, January 23, 2017

Feeling Uncertain…



LOL… Hi again (Creepy friendly face).
I don’t understand about my own feeling… (Hahahah When I’m going straight to the point…).
Sometimes I feel so happy like very happy … Like I own the world… LOL JK…
But sometimes I feel like super sad like probably I lost the world… K…
But the point is, my feeling can change easily… It was always like that… Makes me scare of myself…
Scare to enjoy things… Cuz it might be disappeared in a blink of my eyes… My eyes are pretty, shining, black… Euw I praise myself… I was joking btw… LOL… I have two different eye colors which are green and blue… I am unique and exotic af… LOL jk again… Euw… So I sing lavender’s blue dilly dilly, lavender’s green… Dilly dilly…
BTW, I’m happy that Abner is back… Uyay… I might be selfish but I’m happy… LOL…
Sad that I’ve been eleiminated in some of my fav games… Like I don’t want to be bitter… So, I act cool… But it hurts to SMH… Bye…
So many other things caused me happy and sad… So,I don’t know… KAYIMDONE… BYEBYE


Gorgeous Love







No comments:

Post a Comment