Heylo, guys and girls… This is Tyra
Banks Heidi Klum Gisele Bundchen Tyson Beckford Na Im…
Krohhh… And I’m now revealing the final 14 of America’s Next Top Model Cycle
21… Once again, it’s the battle between boys and gals… Actually, the
contestants were revealed like months ago… But I just have time to update ‘bout
this unimportant thing now… Hahahah… Krohhh…
For now, so far, there are some
contestants caught my eyes and I’ll keep watching over them… They are… Hahahah…
I’ll reveal hmmm… sooner or later… Okay??? Is it okay??? Ai noe da unser iz
occay… Kihkihkih…
So, here are the models… Hihihih…
Ben Schreen, 24
Kari Calhoun, 23
Adam Smith, 26
Will Jardell, 23
Keith Carlos, 26
Shei Phan, 22
Denzel Wells, 23
Ivy Timlyn, 20
Mirjana Puhar, 18
Raelia Lewis, 22
Chantelle Young, 19
Romeo Tostado, 23
Matthew Smith, 24
Lenox Tillman, 19
Okay, done… Make your prediction, baby…
And I’m rooting for a girl this time… Heheheh… And my favourites are Shei, Matthew
and Will… And I like Lenox photos too… Top 2 could be Shei and Lenox… Just an
early prediction… Kay bai… :-)














No comments:
Post a Comment