Assalamualaikum… Haylo, gais… Today is
my friend’s birthday… It’s Lela… Hewhew… Well… I’d like to wish happy birthday
to you… She was born on 26th March 1991…
Hmm… I just want to say that she is one
of my strongest and toughest friends of mine… I know she has been through lots
of hmm… I don’t know what the correct word is but can I just say ‘conflict’?
Can eh??? Heheheh… Okay, tu je… Good luck in your life… Stay strong, okay… Just
be yourself and don’t let anyone else let you down… Kay tu je…. Byebye… (Macam
panjang puloks ucapan aku kali ni… Nampak xde kerja kan… Hahahah… Actually ngah
buat thesis… Style sama je time study dulu… Bila banyak keje, rajin pulak aku
update kan… Okay babai lagi sekahli….)
Lela, si cantik...
(Ni gambar tahun lepas... Masa kitorang study kat Korea... Sempat la buat plastic surgery kat sana...)

No comments:
Post a Comment