Wednesday, October 26, 2011

My Birthday Colour and My Personality…

Assalamualaikum… Annyeong haseyo…(Haisy, dah pandai nak speaking Korea dah sekarang… Lepok kang…). So, below are my birthday colour and my personality based on the colour given.


September 3rd ~ September 12th = Aqua
---------------------*AQUA*-----------
Your feelings change suddenly and easily. You are always lonely, and like travelling. You are truthful, but listen and believe other people too easily. It’s hard to find love for you, and get lost in love easily. Sometimes you also get hurt by love.

Actually, one of my friends posted this on Facebook… And I was very shocked with my birthday colour... I never like aqua… (But that’s not the real matter…). I’m more surprised when I see my colour’s description… Believe me… It’s was so true… I’m not the kind who believes this kind of thing… For me, this is just for fun… Yes, I do still not believe it even though it was right… It was just coincident… But I still have to admit that it was true… I won’t lie…
Some of my friends might see me as a very cheerful person…(for those who really know me closer…). But some others might see me as a boring person…(also who are really know me and not really close friends…). Actually, I am very cheerful… I just need more time to get along with new people… I’ve a friend who had said to me that he can’t see me upset because he’ll be more upset than me since I always happy… I’ll always remember his words… It’s very touched… (I don’t have to mention his name here because he’ll know it’s him unless he had forgotten about that… Heheheh…).
But I’ve stated that the colour descriptions were correct about me. Yes, those descriptions are the other sides of me… I still can’t believe it… I’ve keep this secret for a long time… (Sudah-sudahlah tu… Percaya je la kan…).
Firstly, your feelings change suddenly and easily… This is totally correct… My emotions not always in good condition… Sometimes, I’ll be happy and I’ll be upset in a moment… Mostly when I’m thinking about my family especially my parents… Sometimes, I also feel like I wanna go out like hang out with my friends but then I feel like just wanna sitting at home and surfing internet and layan Korea, Running Man ke… Heheheh…
Second, you’re always lonely and like travelling… Yes, it’s also true… I’m a loner…(except when I’m with my family because they’re always with me…). I’m lonely when I’m with my friends… I don’t think they notice it because I’m a good actor… I know how to act like I’m having fun… (No wonder la I always won Anugerah Pelakon Terbaik setiap tahun… Perasan la ko sorang-sorang…). But sometimes I’ll walk alone behind them and nobody will call me… I’m easily forgettable and memorable… Pathetic kan jadi aku??? But I don’t really mind it… It was their right… And I’m used to it… So, it’s not a big matter anymore… (Dulu ada la touching-touching jugak… Sekarang aku dah besar dan matang… Hahahah). Then, I also like travelling… I not often go travelling but I love to… I really wanna go to other places outside Malaysia like France, USA and err… malula nak cakap… Heheheh… And Korea…(Tak habis-habis dengan Korea ko… Lempang jap lagi baru tau…).
Next, you are truthful, but listen and believe other people easily… I’m truthful… Heheheh…(sengih jahat…). I only lie if I really need to do so… Okay, sometimes I lie for fun… But if I do, I’ll make sure that person knows that I’m lying… And sometimes I’ll never let the person know when it is too fun to see their innocent faces… Hahahah…(I’m evil…Kahkahakah…). Tapi aku dok cakap orang… Padahal aku pun senang percaya cakap orang jugak… May be it’s because I’m naive…(perasan naif la pulak…). Imma noob and blur… Sometimes, I couldn’t understand and realize what people are saying and their real intention is… Whether they lie, whether they trick me, whether they’re showing off… But it’s not for a long time… I’ll notice it in a while… So, I might be mad, I might be sad and might be happy and may be I’m gonna hate that person… But I’ll never do something worse than mengamok satu kampung…(Heheheh… Just kidding…).
Next, it’s hard to find love for you, and get lost in love easily… I’ve been dated with some girls for a several times but it never ends with happiness… Tak ada jodoh la tu… Heheheh… My longest date period is about three months… I don’t think it was a long period… I’m also not a sweet talker and romantic person… So, it makes me harder to find my love and get lost it easily… So, I prefer being single…(tapi kadang-kadang jealous la jugak tengok orang lain ada awek... Heheheh…).
Lastly, sometimes you also get hurt by love… Aduh, hatiku sakit bagai ditikam pedang berbisa… (Hahahah… Tiba-tiba bajet…). This was right too... I have a story… I like this one girl and I think she likes me too…(mase tu la…). But now she’s taken… May be because I’m to slow in this kind of thing… I just don’t know how to start… And she belongs to someone else now… I just hope that she’ll be happy with the lucky man… But I never regret it… I accept that I have no faith with her… I need someone who will understand me and accept me as I am… (I’m not a good boyfriend but I’m always trying to be the best… Bajet tak???).
Okay, these are my confessions about the statements… I’m sorry if this entry might hurt some feeling but this is really what I feel... Don’t take it seriously and please don’t get hurt… I have no diary… So, this is the place where I express my feeling… And don’t really think about it… I’m okay..:). See??? I’m smiling… Heheheh…
I'm not a baby... I'm a panda... Heheheh...

PS: Perasan tak 80% entri aku kali ni dalam bahasa orang puteh??? Heheheh… Saje nak tukar mood… Bosan menaip dalam Bahasa Melayu… But aku always cintakan Malay Language… Bahasa jiwa bangsa… Heheheh…(Mana ada buat rojak kat sini…). Bye bye…

10 comments:

  1. "i'm a good actor?" haha....congratulation...patutlah selalu dapat award eh..haha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. syana pun aqua. huhu. hurmm.. serius ke rasa tersisih bila keluar dgn kteorg? sorry la kalau camtu. pasni kalau nak keluar lg, biasakan la jln depan. aku kdg2 jalan depan, tp sorang2 gak. huhu.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahah...hal kecik je...dgn org lain pon aku cam ni jugak...heheheh...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh.. jgn la terasa sgt eh. kadang kan kita keluar ramai-ramai, kena pandai gather round la. tak pun jalan la dgn aku kat depan sekali. haha. jd leader. huhu.

    ReplyDelete
  5. xde ckp terasa pon...heheheh...x kesah pon...itu hak msing2...sape la aku nak suruh korg jln ngan aku an...heheheh...x kesah la...dah biasa dah...heheheh...

    ReplyDelete
  6. tgk tu. ayat pun dah mcm touching dah. huhu. takpe aku faham perassan kau. aku pun pernah mengalaminya. huu~

    ReplyDelete
  7. mana ada touching...hahahahahahak...(tengok,sy dah gelak mcm jin gila...heheheh...).

    ReplyDelete