Thursday, September 12, 2013

22

Assalamualaikum...

Yesterday... I am still a baby... I was born on September 12, 1991...
Now, 22 years had past already... Which means I am growing bigger and older... Age doesn't matter... I am always me... I choose what I want to be... I want to be good... Or best if I could...

Thank you, abah and mak because you guys raise me up so I can live in good ways...

Thank you, siblings... 'Cuz being my greatest siblings for years...

Thank you, friends...
Thank you all people... Thank you... Thank you for accept me as I am...

Happy 22nd birthday to me, myself... :)



I am officially, happily 22 now... :D



P/S: Thank you for all the gift that I received just now and also some gifts that I received in advance... Thank you, semua... Really appreciate it... (You know what means more to me??? It is your love and sincerity... :) )









3 comments:

  1. happy birthday naim.. May Allah give you lots of bless and love.. Aamiin.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks,ami... :)
    labu... krohhhh... zzz

    ReplyDelete