Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Hari Malaysia…

I now it is a little bit late… I’m kinda busy these days… Really??? (Malas actually…). But still oh sorry… Assalamualaikum…


But still (Heheheh smbung balik like nothing’s wrong…) Imma Malaysia’s lover… Malaysia is my country of origin… Krohh… I love Malaysia… And I’m proud to be Malaysian… Malaysia rock yo!!! Okay, be serious please… Hihi…

Tah dari mana tah aku curi gambar yang cantik ni... :)

Last September 16, it was Malaysia’ Day… (Not Independence Day…). Just how I appreciate all the Malaysia’s tokoh(s) yang perjuangkan apa saja untuk jadikan Malaysia seperti hari ni… Yup!!! Walaupun aku selalu konon-kononnya tak mengaku yang aku ni lahir kat Malaysia or kekononnya kampong kat US, mak Korean, ayah French… But it doesn’t mean I dislike Malaysia… It was just for fun… (I’m funny, yo!!! Krohhh… Terajang nak???). I truly love Malaysia… Okay, I’m going to stop here since I actually have so many things to update yo… Bye bye…






P/S: I have so many things to story (Sebab tu malas kot…) but I decided to post this first cuz I love Malaysia… Sweet x??? Krohhh… (Ulang ‘I love Malaysia’ sampai 76ooo kali…).





2 comments: