Thursday, September 5, 2013

It's Up To Me Actually...

Assalamualaikum.... Yes, people out there all right... It supposed to be my decision... I am the one to decide my choice... I always followed others before... And I think I'm not gonna let that happen again... I hope I'm that strong to not listen to other people...

Actually, bukannya apa... Bila aku tolong sikit, buat baik sikit, orang naik kepala... Not specifically pointing to anyone... But this is one of my weaknesses... Yeah... Contohnya, memang sepatutnya aku decide sendiri aku nak balik bila, naik apa, dengan siapa... But aku selalu ikut orang lain... Tanya nak balik bila semua tu... Padahal aku boleh je bergerak sendiri... Aku sendiri pon memang bergerak sendiri selama ni when no one cares... Asrul was right... He told me that I'm not supposed to follow others... They should follow you if the want your help... They should follow my rule... That is what supposed to be... I think I acted good enough for them... And for nothing... Nobody's appreciated it... It's okay... It's better to realize it now than never realize it forever... From now on, it's up to me... I make decision for myself... Thanks, bye...









2 comments:

  1. my baby letty so cute and pretty and gorgie and arrgg, so so beauty :) tak jumpa amber chia jumpa baby letty pun okey... hihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. letty pale hotak ko... leighton ok...hahahah... :D

    ReplyDelete