Thursday, September 19, 2013

Thank You, Thank You for Trying…



Assalamualaikum… To my dearest lovely friend… I really appreciate how you are trying to save our friendship… But without knowing anything, it won’t do… To blame me alone, it won’t do… To only hear from one side, it won’t do… To only backing up your best friend, it won’t do too…

I know you are trying… It is a good thing… But it has nothing to do with you… So, you better stay away from our problem… It is none of your business… You know nothing… You only hear from one side… But still thank you for trying to save our friendship…

But I’m totally not blaming you for trusting her 100%... She is your best friend, right??? You believe what you hear from her… And also it is far away that I’m going to ask you to not believe her or not to be friend with her… You can be friend with her of course… She is your best friend… Just not mine… Okay, I hope you understand…

P/S: Your best friend is not everyone’s best friend… She can be really nice to you but not really to others… Not saying she’s bad tough…









2 comments:

  1. i'm anything but senonoh... lol... okay, okay, waeyo? something happened?

    ReplyDelete
  2. krohhh... heheheh...xde pape... saje tulis...smpi masa i citer... :'(

    ReplyDelete