Monday, September 2, 2013

The Conjuring…

Hello… Today I would like to write some cheeky review of the movie that I’ve recently watched… It is The Conjuring… (Imagining there is scary music as the background… Krohhh…).

Heheheh... Muka mintak terajang...

DushDush muka kelakar... Hahahha...

For me, it is quite scary… And the storyline also was not bad… I would give 9/10… It is based on the true story and I think it’s really interesting… Well done, director… (Too lazy to search the popular director’s name…). The actors are also pretty… I mean the daughters (Andrea, Nancy, Reneesme, Christine, April and including Judy…).

Muka busuk... Hahahah...

Okay, I suppose to proceed with the story…

It is about the ghost hunters which are husband and wife… They are gifted about the paranormal things… They help people… Ed Warren is gifted in terms of doing exorcism, searching the ghost and so on… While his wife, Lorraine Warren has the ability to feel, see and even touch the ghost…

Tiba-tiba poster citer lain... Mortal Kombat tajuk dia...
(Teringin nak tengok citer ni sebab heroine dia cantik sangat... Heheheh...).

Tak nak kalah... Hahahha... Senyum fake...

Then, there is a big family with five beautiful daughters… (I don’t remember their family name…). They were move to their new house… Since day one, there is weird thing about that house but it is not so obvious… Things get worst after a few days, or weeks, or months??? I don’t know…

Reneesme is sleepwalking in the night again… There’s a lot of knocking sound every night… Carolyn (the mother) got many bruises every day… April is talking with a ‘new friend’ called Rory… Many birds died near the house…

Then, things get worst when Christine saw something, Carolyn was pushed from the stair, the pictures on the walls were destroyed, Andrea saw the ghost…

Then, Carolyn found the Warren couple… She asked them for help… After some considerations, they agreed… Ed didn’t want to help but Lorraine felt sorry for them… They went to the house and Lorraine saw something at the very first time… Lorraine said there are lots of evil demons in that house which is full of grudge and hateful… The demon didn’t allow anyone to take their properties…

Then, they need to make an exorcism but they need to have approval from the priest… I guess??? Lorraine made some researches a found the real story of the house… It is about a witch who lived in the house… She believes that she’s a servant to a satan… I guess??? And she sacrificed her 7 days young daughter to have the power… She also forced her maid to killed Rory, her son… There is another maid who is dead because of suicide… The witch also killed herself by hanging on the tree… In conclusion, all are dead… However, the spirits are still in the house… They’re not peaceful…

Budak busuk... :)

Then, Carolyn was possessed by the spirit… She tried to kill April and Christine but Ed has to make the exorcism even though without the stupid, late approval… Then, Christine was saved… But Carolyn was looking for April… She tried to kill her but Lorraine said to her to realize that April is her daughter, her family… And Ed told Roger, the husband to help Carolyn from inside, to remind Carolyn who she is, to remind how she loves her family… Then, Carolyn is finally free from being possessed. The family is saved…

Okay, done… My ‘short’ summary of the movie… Krohhh…

Ini bajet... Sape nak terajang aku???

Budak lawi ni nak jugak... Hahahah... :D

Minahs...

Mamat hensem... Okay, terajang aku sekarang...

Ignore the jerawats or I'll suck your blood and kill you on the spot...
Takut x???

Muka busuk... Hahahah... :D

And I got birthday presents in advance that day...
Thank you to Maq, Abah and Kakaq...



P/S: I hate it when I can’t write an only short post…
P/S 2: Too scared to upload the movie’s scene photos…
P/S Y: My English is not really good… But I’m trying to practice it … Demmit, Kpop…









2 comments:

  1. reneesme? okay, fine. hahaha, kuangjar ! i hate this post... hahhahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. kuang aja hate this post...hahahah... reneesme is the forth daughter...i don't remember her name..and to lazy to google..hihi... :)

    ReplyDelete