Sunday, September 22, 2013

Qaseh’s Birthday Celebration…

Assalamualaikum…
Yeahhaaa… Birthday Qaseh… Yuhoo…

And it is so not fun!!!! Hey, listen here, guys… It is not fun!!!! Cuba kalau bend ani jadi kat kau… Sila bayangkan… Sumpah annoying… Who to blame??? I don’t know… I have too blame Din… It is annoying, dude…

Okay, got confused??? I’ll explain from the start… I heard about the conversation between Pinat (Surprise organizer) and Chaer… And it is obvious that I heard that… So, I told them that I would join… And I texted Pinat, Mimie and Ant that night… I asked them to inform me about the surprise… Urghh… It is too sad… But there is no use to cry… They had done worst before… So, I’m immune to it… But no reply… I mean the texts…

Then, suddenly they (all the Jellies) came to my house… I thought what was going on??? I can smell that they have already celebrated it… Because I saw all the flour and messy looks of them… Okay!!! Then??? Then, they said sorry because Pinat said her phone was out of battery… Okay??? It is ridiculous but it is okay… I assume that she might not notice my message… Yeah… It is so okay… But then, she said she thought I already knew because she told earlier… Wait… When??? Do mean that morning??? What if I come and nobody’s there… You didn't inform me to come on what time… Okay… Enough… I’m not blaming you… But then Pinat said… Din x bagi taw ke??


Again… What??!!! Din pergi??? Okay… Din tak tahu pasal birthday Qaseh and I told him about that… And we agreed to go together with my car… Pinat cakap she told Din but not to ride his motorcycle… Okay… Before this, Din cakap kat aku… Dia tak tahu pasal birthday Qaseh… I believe him… Then, Din ada cakap nak pinjam my car… Really??? So, sebab Pinat tak bagi bawak motor, dia nak pinjam kereta aku tapi x nak bawak aku sekali??? Nice… Nice Din… Aku akan ingat sampai bila-bila that you’re total betrayer… You are a b***h, a**h**e, b**ls**t!!! Okay??? You deserved those names…

These cats are cute... But you look like a baboon... So ugly...
I wanna put a baboon's picture... But it is too disgusting...
(Just see how unprofessional I can be when I am mad...).

Okay, it is okay… Aku pon boleh buat b**chy dengan ko… Aku dah puas disakiti… Whatever… Tak nak celebrate pon takpe… Aku x nak amik tahu pon… Entahlah… Tapi still mestilah aku terasa… It is so irritating and sedih a bit… Tak normal la aku kalau x rasa sedih langsung kan… Okay, bye… I’m totally pissed off about that night… Sorry, Qaseh… I want to celebrate your birthday but if you know what the fake people around you have done, you’ll feel guilty to tell the story of the night to me… It is okay… I’ll keep it as a secret to her since she is so happy about that night... :(

P/S: It is totally pissed me off sebab kalau aku x pergi dorang akan peril-perli… But bila dornag buat kat aku macam ni, semua nak sebok buat baik dengan aku… I mean Din and Chaer… Both are fake and ugly… I did a right thing to avoid from hanging out with them…










No comments:

Post a Comment